1st author : IDR 1.000.000 (RM 650)
co-authors attending the conference : IDR 500.000 (RM 160)
co-authors not attending the conference : IDR 300.000 (RM 95)
Additional paper : IDR 1.500.000 (RM 480)
Observers/listener : IDR 300.000 (RM 95)
Journal indexing Scopus : IDR 4.000.000 (RM 1285)
Proceeding indexing Scopus : IDR 1.250.000 (RM 400)
Proceeding ISSN : IDR 250.000 (RM 65)
1. If the first author of the paper is unable to attend the conference, the first co-author will be charged first author's admission fee.
2. Co-authors of the paper who are not attending the conference and wish to be listed in the authors' index in the journals or the official conference proceedings publication are requested to register at applicable fee.
3. We will accept the payment for registration fee in IDR (Rupiah), RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and USD. The value of charge is 1 USD = IDR 12.500,-
Registration fee includes:
· Conference kit
· Admission to all sessions
· Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
· Abstract collected & program book
· Certificate of attendance
· Certificate of presentation for authors/presenters
Package Priceof Hotel and Local Tranportation
The Conference committee provide package of accommodation (hotel UMM Inn) and local transportation to Malang (venue of conference) for international participants: IDR 400.000 (RM 160)/room per night and IDR 200.000 (RM 65) per person, consecutively.
Package price includes:
· Transfer from Juanda International airport in Surabaya to the Malang on the 20th of October 2017, and Malang to the Juanda International airport on the 23rd or 24th (The transfers will be with shuttle buses and participants will have to be grouped according to their arrival/departure times).
· Accommodation (bed & breakfast) is served in the hotel based on ordered. Lunches and Coffee breaks will be served in the University of Muhammadiyah Malang campus during the conference.
Conditions without package fee. If you don't prefer to take package (accommodation, meals, transfers), pay only for conference participation (and publication) without package fee.
This is the account information for payment of AC-PCH 2017.
The Bank name : BNI
The Bank address : Malang
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME : Zainul Anwar
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME ADDRESS : Dau, Malang, Indonesia,
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0300828046
SWIFT CODE : BNINIDJA
Methods of payment
Kindly find the appropriate registration fees on the registration page of our website. You may register from one of the following options:
a. Bank Wire Transfer
You may send money through your bank directly to our bank account. Please note that additional charges apart from the registration fees are borne by the participant. Please send the ‘Payment Evidence/ Payment Proof’ by an e-mail at email@example.com that, we may track the payment, and register your candidature.
PayPal (most recommended) details are given on the registration page. Just you need is a debit/credit card and an email address. Regarding the payment, kindly use the link on our website
1. Enter the fee amount in the box, and click on the Pay Now Button
2. You will reach the PayPal payment site. Now, select the option, 'Pay with my credit or debit card'
3. From the country list, select (your country)
4. Fill in your Credit/ Debit card details, and create a PayPal account, and pay the fees.
5. You will get a payment receipt immediately from PayPal, and one copy will automatically come to us.
All you need is an email account and a Credit/ Debit Card.
Please add 5% to the payable amount (PayPal Fees)
Kindly note that the registration fee is required to be done up to September 30, 2017. Amount of payment of registration fee is pay according the option of conference packages, are: registration for the conference only (does not include accommodation and transportation) or registration fee for the conference and package pricesof hotel and local transportation. The option of this package should be shown at registration form when in processing of submitting for registration.
The Authors who send papersbut donotshow payment evident/proof of conference participation is considered not register as a conference participant. Participants are also advised to have a copy of their payment slip when going to the registration desk at the conference just in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival.
Steps of registration
Once you receive an invoice and invitation letter, the registration process begins. You have to complete the following four steps.
Step1 - Submit Registration Fee as per Invoice
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in journal or the proceedings and included in the Conference Program.
Step 2 - Copyright Transfer
All authors who are willing to publish their work need to sign (for the original paper) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Except for already published work (Including PhD Thesis Synopsis), where, the copyright will be retained by the Original publisher/ Author, as per the case.
Step 3- Paper Submission
All the paper must adhere to author guidelines and must be submitted as Microsoft word DOC or DOCX format. Authors presenting published work must provide their work with full citation for verification.
Step 4 - Email Payment Evidence
Send copy of your registration payment evidence to Conference Secretariat.
No Refund Policy
Registration refunds are not granted for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure. AC-PCH is not responsible for weather-related cancellations, airfare, hotel or other costs that are associated with conferences if the registrant is unable to attend.
There shall be no refund of amounts paid to secure the conference registration after the date on the participant's invitation letter.
Please note that all those attending the conference from overseas should check the VISA requirements well in advance. We do not participate in visa processing arrangements. Attendees are responsible for making their necessary arrangements for travel.
If provided written cancellation is received before September 10, 2017 the full payment minus reviewer fee, non refundable deposit, and bank charges will be refunded. No refunds will be given after October 10, 2017. The cancellation policy applies to all reservations made. The cancellation must be submitted in writing to the conference secretariat and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.